Commissioning boiler house for New Safe Confinement (NSC) SSE “Chornobyl NPP”
State architectural and construction inspectorate issued certificate No.ІУ 163192962276 about readiness of auxiliary electric boiler house for heat supply of NSC Arch at SSE “Chornobyl NPP” for commissioning.
UTEM specialists conducted complete package of works:
- development of design documentation using BIM technology (3D Building Information Modeling);
- passing expert review of the construction project design with obtaining expert opinion regarding review of the design documentation (positive);
- installation of boilers with total capacity 5 MW;
- construction of buildings of electric boiler house and transformer substation;
- laying external and internal cable lines;
- laying external pipelines for heat and household drinking water supply;
- start-up & commissioning works;
- conducting author supervision over construction of the object;
- support of the Customer during acceptance of completed object into operation.
Construction of auxiliary electric boiler house enables creation of reliable and safe source of heat supply to satisfy needs in heating and ventilation of NSC consumers that are located within security perimeter of Chornobyl NPP’s industrial site.