Construction of iron removal plant with reconstruction of third lift pump station in the city of Ternopil
Company obtained acceptance of its bid for execution of works for construction of iron removal plant with reconstruction of third lift pump station in the city of Ternopil. Works will be conducted under the project for development of city infrastructure financed by the International bank of reconstruction and development.
- integrated design;
- supply of equipment, materials, products and structures required for construction;
- dismantling works;
- construction of filtration station with design capacity 42 000 m3/day including installation of 7 filter groups;
- construction of intrasite and external water supply and sewerage networks;
- construction of tank V=500 m3 for recirculating water supply;
- construction of pump station for lift of recirculating water;
- construction of two-transformer substation 10/0,4kV with three-section distributing unit 10kV for power supply of the pump station and laboratory-process-on-site facility;
- construction of two-transformer substation 10/0,4kV for power supply of the iron removal plant;
- construction of cable lines 10kV and 0,4kV;
- construction of laboratory-process-on-site facility;
- reconstruction of third lift pump station including equipment replacement;
- startup and adjustment works and training of operation personnel.
Customer: Utility company “Ternopilvodokanal”.