Construction of the Sulfur Production Complex for the ZAO "Crimea TITAN" Company
A contract for construction of the Sulfuric Acid Production Complex with a capacity of 1,818 tonnes per day for the "Crimea TITAN" Company has been signed.
The complex consists of the following facilities:
- Main processing building
- Sulfur melting and preparation department;
- Sulfur burning and conversion department;
- Drying and absorption department;
- Boiler room;
- Turbine room;
- Chemical water treatment and circulation water supply systems;
- Control operator's room, blower unit;
- Service water booster pumping station;
- Internal service lines and process piping rack.
Completion of the project - December 2011.